The Counseling and Student Services Department provides services in the following areas:
- Four year plans for all students (8th - 12th)
- Student scheduling
- Career and college counseling
- Individual counseling in areas of social-emotional development
- Academic and behavioral updates for parents
- Resources for outside career, college, and social-emotional counseling
March 2013 -
In addition to regular counseling activities, the Guidance Office focuses on these components in March:
- Seniors begin filing the FAFSA
- Seniors continue applying for college admissions and scholarships.
- Students begin to prepare for arena scheduling through pre-registration with the counselor.
****Graduating seniors and their parents should file the FAFSA, the Free Application for Federal Student Aid as soon as possible. Filing the FAFSA is a requirement for any senior who will be using A+ Program funds and for most colleges before financial aid will be awarded to the student.****
If students or parents have any questions, you may visit the Guidance Office or contact us:
Debbie Nicholson (counselor): 751-9616 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
or June Chavez (secretary): 751-9605 or email email@example.com.